Taste test: This bag contained 12 individual packs of four sandwich cookies, with each sandwich consisting of one chocolate cookie, one vanilla cookie and a thin creme layer.
The outer surfaces of the cookies had indentations depicting the dinosaur mascot's footprint, his smiling face, and his smiling face while giving the thumbs-up. They were pretty good cookies, certainly nothing fancy, and I couldn't really taste any chocolate, but one package and a glass of milk made a good quick snack.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet cookie smell, nor particularly chocolatey but good.
From the package: “Vanilla and chocolate Sandwich Cookies artificially flavored” ... ” ¡ Hi Buddy!, I am Sauris™. Do you know that there were dinosaurs as small as a hen or as tall as a building of 5 floors? Learn more about dinosaurs while you enjoy Sauris™ Cookies that contain 11 minerals and vitamins.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road