Sando Biscuit Choco Flavour
Taste test: This box contained eight individual foil packs, each with a color scheme similar to the box and containing two sets of round sandwich cookies.
The beige cookie outside of each one had a design that looked sort of like a stylized representation of the sun, with the Sando logo in the center of the sun. The filling between the two cookies was a very light chocolate color. I poured myself some cold milk and crunched into my first sandwich to find that the cookies had a surprisingly light and crumby texture, a lot like Ritz Crackers. That's not the usual texture for sandwich cookies, particularly ones with chocolate filling, but it turned out to be really great. The buttery taste of the cookies went well with the chocolate, and the light feel of the cookies helped to get them out of the way to taste the chocolate. We shared these with lots of snackers, and people were huge fans!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice chocolate smell.
From the package: “Since 1961” ... “Natural Story”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (143 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Cookies (639 snacks)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road