Taste test: These round cookies were fairly large, made of a butter cookie-like material except for a chocolate filling in the center.
The cookies had a light crunch, and the chocolate was soft and rich. The package contained four stacks of three cookies, officially at two cookies per serving, but even one cookie was fairly filling. Young Theo got chocolate all over his face when he ate one! Good cookies.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “Product of France” ... “After opening, transfer product to an airtight container”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Roland Foods, LLC
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road