Taste test: The box contained a foil bag tightly holding a stack of 12 rectangular cookie sandwiches. Each sandwich consisted of two cookies, a fairly elaborate designs around the edges and 3x5 grid of holes toward the middle, plus a dark-colored chocolate creme in between, almost as thick as one of the cookies.
We crunched in to find a nice light crunch and a good mix of tasty, mildly sweet wheat cookie and chocolate. We gave a bunch of snackers one sandwich each, and people liked them a lot. Nothing out of the ordinary, just a very tasty chocolate cookie sandwich.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice rich chocolate smell.
From the package: “More Than 40 years of Excellence” ... “The trademark EBM-Brands and Pied Piper (device) are owned by English Biscuit Manufacturers (Pvt.) Ltd of Pakistan and used under license and permission.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Foodland, North Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road