Ricky Egg Butter Waffles
Taste test: This bag contained 18 packets, each of which held two roundish, waffle-shaped cookies, about 2.5 inches in diameter.
They were crunchy, not bendable, but it was a light crunch. The taste was pretty good, similar to other cookies made with eggs and butter.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a butter cookie.
From the package: “Sponge and Nutritious” ... “Product of Vietnam” ... “Instant food” ... “Desiccant bag is unedible” ... “Should use right after opening master bag” ... “The pictures on the packaging illustrated in nature.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Super 88, Malden. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road