Taste test: This special edition of Oreos had the standard two chocolate cookies with the usual markings, but the creme filling in between was split 50/50 between a light chocolate color and a peanut butter color.
When we crunched in, we found that it tasted so much like a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup that it was easy to forget that it felt and looked like an Oreo. We had some major Oreo fans on hand when we were sampling these — people with whom we had recently shared Watermelon Oreos — and everyone just raved about this flavor and couldn't stop eating them. It wasn't even that many people, but this package got empty very fast. If there had been five packages on hand, they might well have finished them all. Great!
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells just like a real Reese's. Great!
From the package: “Limited Edition”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (151 snacks)
- Chocolate (1752 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
- Sandwiches (273 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road