Taste test: This special edition of Oreos had the standard two chocolate cookies with the usual markings, but the creme filling in between was split 50/50 between a light chocolate color and a peanut butter color.
When we crunched in, we found that it tasted so much like a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup that it was easy to forget that it felt and looked like an Oreo. We had some major Oreo fans on hand when we were sampling these — people with whom we had recently shared Watermelon Oreos — and everyone just raved about this flavor and couldn't stop eating them. It wasn't even that many people, but this package got empty very fast. If there had been five packages on hand, they might well have finished them all. Great!
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells just like a real Reese's. Great!
From the package: “Limited Edition”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (157 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Sandwiches (285 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road