Red Bowl Thai Coconut Rolls Natural Taro
All three kinds were quite good, but we had a hard time making sense of the different flavors, as they seemed quite irrelevant to the snack — they all tasted pretty much the same. The tubes had a feel and taste similar to an ice cream cone (specially, a sugar cone), except a bit more brittle. We could taste some coconut but not a lot. We ate these many months after the other two flavors, so we're at a bit of a disadvantage as far as spotting slight differences. But if there were any differences in taste, that's what they were: slight. Our snackers liked these a lot and ate their way through all of the tubes in the bag pretty quickly.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice coconut smell.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Thailand (75 reviews)
- Coconut (63 snacks)
- Wafer rolls (45 snacks)
- Taro Snacks (20 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
This snack was discovered by Bob Whoppererererer. Review published September 2014.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road