Red Bowl Thai Coconut Rolls Natural Taro
All three kinds were quite good, but we had a hard time making sense of the different flavors, as they seemed quite irrelevant to the snack — they all tasted pretty much the same. The tubes had a feel and taste similar to an ice cream cone (specially, a sugar cone), except a bit more brittle. We could taste some coconut but not a lot. We ate these many months after the other two flavors, so we're at a bit of a disadvantage as far as spotting slight differences. But if there were any differences in taste, that's what they were: slight. Our snackers liked these a lot and ate their way through all of the tubes in the bag pretty quickly.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice coconut smell.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Bob Whoppererererer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road