Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
Taste test: This package contained six large chocolate chip cookies, each about 3-1/4 inches in diameter, with a typical chocolate chip cookie color and a middling density of chips visible through their tops.
I bit in to find that they did indeed have a soft feel, though a much denser one than most chewy cookies, with a good helping of chocolate but nothing special in overall taste. A bit below average, but still it might hit the spot at times with cold milk.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairly strong chocolate smell.
From the package: “Soft baked!”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Ray's Snacks Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road