Pringles Rotisserie Chicken
Taste test: This poultry-themed Pringles flavor consisted of crisps with the usual uniform Pringles shapes, with mostly a pale beige color, plus a light and uneven smattering of small, dark seasoning bits.
We crunched in to find a chicken-like flavor, a bit milder than other similar snacks, with fairly minimal seasoning spices beyond the chicken. Not bad, but not a standout either.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like roasted chicken, similar to other chicken-flavored chips.
From the package: “About 6 servings per container” ... “Canister contains at least 50% recycled material; 15% post-consumer content.”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (145 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (409 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (288 snacks)
- Chicken Snacks (77 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Winn-Dixie. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road