Pringles Rotisserie Chicken
Taste test: This poultry-themed Pringles flavor consisted of crisps with the usual uniform Pringles shapes, with mostly a pale beige color, plus a light and uneven smattering of small, dark seasoning bits.
We crunched in to find a chicken-like flavor, a bit milder than other similar snacks, with fairly minimal seasoning spices beyond the chicken. Not bad, but not a standout either.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like roasted chicken, similar to other chicken-flavored chips.
From the package: “About 6 servings per container” ... “Canister contains at least 50% recycled material; 15% post-consumer content.”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (147 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (416 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (295 snacks)
- Chicken Snacks (86 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road