Taste test: These cookies sandwiches had a beige color, with a pattern of holes on each face and ripples around the edges, plus a thin, very light green filling in between each pair of cookies.
We crunched in to find a crumbly feel from the cookies and a sweet lime flavor from the filling, with a strong hint of lime but not too much. A tasty one, very nice.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong sweet lime smell, like a Key Lime pie.
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Mike Bufano in Cancun. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road