Taste test: These cookies sandwiches had a beige color, with a pattern of holes on each face and ripples around the edges, plus a thin, very light green filling in between each pair of cookies.
We crunched in to find a crumbly feel from the cookies and a sweet lime flavor from the filling, with a strong hint of lime but not too much. A tasty one, very nice.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong sweet lime smell, like a Key Lime pie.
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Mike Bufano in Cancun. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road