Taste test: This long packet contained four stacks of two cookie sandwiches, with chocolate cookies enclosing a white filling, but they looked very different from Oreos. Each cookie had three rings of concentric indentations on the exterior face, the outermost rings being round and the inner two more oval, with a row of three bonus indentations running through the very center. But the most surprising thing about the cookies was that they had a light glaze. The cookies themselves and the filling each had about the same thickness that you'd find in an Oreo sandwich.
I crunched in to find a very crumbly feel, leaving lots of crumbs behind, so I'm glad that I ate it over a plate. The taste was excellent, as the chocolate and creme filling combined very well with each other and with the glass of cold milk that I had in between bites. Good cookies!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a strange chocolate smell.
From the package: “Sabor que conquista” ... “Hecho en Mexico” ... “Consérvese en un lugar seco y fresco.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Mexico (126 reviews)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Cookies (637 snacks)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- White Chocolate (33 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road