Taste test: This long packet contained four stacks of two cookie sandwiches, with chocolate cookies enclosing a white filling, but they looked very different from Oreos. Each cookie had three rings of concentric indentations on the exterior face, the outermost rings being round and the inner two more oval, with a row of three bonus indentations running through the very center. But the most surprising thing about the cookies was that they had a light glaze. The cookies themselves and the filling each had about the same thickness that you'd find in an Oreo sandwich.
I crunched in to find a very crumbly feel, leaving lots of crumbs behind, so I'm glad that I ate it over a plate. The taste was excellent, as the chocolate and creme filling combined very well with each other and with the glass of cold milk that I had in between bites. Good cookies!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a strange chocolate smell.
From the package: “Sabor que conquista” ... “Hecho en Mexico” ... “Consérvese en un lugar seco y fresco.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Mike Bufano in Cancun. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road