Pororo The Little Pengium Ice Cone Snack Chocolate Flavor
Taste test: These cone-shaped snacks were individually wrapped and did indeed somewhat resemble ice cream cones, though in reduced scale and without actual ice cream.
Each was a bit under 5 inches long and about an inch in diameter at the top of the cone, narrowing down toward the other end. The inside was filled with a soft, aerated chocolate, with a feel a bit like a Flake bar. The outer shell had the soft crunch of a waffle cone. Nothing fancy here, but it was a fun way to get a nice hit of chocolate, pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good mild chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (143 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road