Pororo The Little Pengium Ice Cone Snack Chocolate Flavor
Taste test: These cone-shaped snacks were individually wrapped and did indeed somewhat resemble ice cream cones, though in reduced scale and without actual ice cream.
Each was a bit under 5 inches long and about an inch in diameter at the top of the cone, narrowing down toward the other end. The inside was filled with a soft, aerated chocolate, with a feel a bit like a Flake bar. The outer shell had the soft crunch of a waffle cone. Nothing fancy here, but it was a fun way to get a nice hit of chocolate, pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good mild chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Truong Thinh Supermarket, Dorchester Ave. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road