Pocky Strawberry Flavour
Taste test: This version of Pocky from Thailand had a white foil bag inside the box, holding cookie sticks with a light pink coating over all but about an inch of each stick. The sticks were about 5 inches long, and they were thin, with a round profile.
We crunched in to find a nice soft crunch and lots of delicious sweet strawberry flavor. The taste was very good, as there lots of good creamy strawberry flavor without being overly sweet. Hard to stop eating one stick after another, and thankfully, there were about 20 of them in the box.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like strawberry ice cream. Very nice!
From the package: “Biscuit stick coated with with strawberry flavour confectionery”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Harry Potter Chocolate Creatures
- Crunchips X-Cut o smaku Kebab z Celulka
- Combos Spicy Honey Mustard Baked Pretzel
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Tapatío with Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road