Pocky Strawberry Flavour
Taste test: This version of Pocky from Thailand had a white foil bag inside the box, holding cookie sticks with a light pink coating over all but about an inch of each stick. The sticks were about 5 inches long, and they were thin, with a round profile.
We crunched in to find a nice soft crunch and lots of delicious sweet strawberry flavor. The taste was very good, as there lots of good creamy strawberry flavor without being overly sweet. Hard to stop eating one stick after another, and thankfully, there were about 20 of them in the box.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like strawberry ice cream. Very nice!
From the package: “Biscuit stick coated with with strawberry flavour confectionery”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road