Taste test: This version of Pocky consisted of brownish wheat sticks with a cookies & cream coating, mostly white but with small bits of broken cookie embedded inside.
The last inch of each stick wasn't coated, making for a clean handle. Most kinds of Pocky have a smooth, consistent surface, so this was a nice change of pace. The light crunch was nice, and the taste was excellent — our snackers were big fans.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “Product of Japan”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- 365 Italian Hoagie Flavored Potato Chips
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road