Taste test: This version of Pocky consisted of brownish wheat sticks with a cookies & cream coating, mostly white but with small bits of broken cookie embedded inside.
The last inch of each stick wasn't coated, making for a clean handle. Most kinds of Pocky have a smooth, consistent surface, so this was a nice change of pace. The light crunch was nice, and the taste was excellent — our snackers were big fans.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “Product of Japan”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road