Pocky Chocolate Midi
Taste test: This version of Pocky had shorter, thicker sticks than the regular Pocky, with a much thicker chocolate coating. The box contained three separately wrapped, blue-tinted clear bags, each holding four sticks. Each stick was about three and a half inches long, and much like the regular Pocky, about three-quarters inch at the end of each stick was not coated, serving as a holding spot.
We shared these with several snackers quite familiar with Pocky, and they were quite surprised by the different shape. There was a nice crunch and a ton of creamy chocolate. Everybody enjoyed the taste and texture a lot — a great addition to the Pocky line!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice fudge-like chocolate smell.
From the package: “Share happiness!”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pocky (9 snacks)
- Snacks from Japan (171 reviews)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Bars (954 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road