Taste test: This new Oreo flavor, part of a three-way contest with Cherry Cola and Kettle Corn, promised both coconut and pineapple in the creme of what looked like Golden Oreo Thins. We've already reviewed a a coconut version of Oreo Thins, but this was more different than just the pineapple, since the other coconut ones used chocolate cookies.
The filling may have looked like standard white Oreo filling, but when I crunched in, it quickly became clear that the addition of coconut and pineapple to the Golden Oreo made it really sweet, very fruity and quite awful. Just a terrible combination of tastes. Yucko!
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: I could make out lots of things — the regular Golden Oreo smell, some coconut and pineapple.
From the package: “Made in Canada”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (147 snacks)
- Snacks from Canada (334 reviews)
- Cookies (585 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (416 snacks)
- Sandwiches (266 snacks)
- Coconut (59 snacks)
- Alcohol-themed Snacks (56 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road