Taste test: This new Oreo flavor, part of a three-way contest with Cherry Cola and Kettle Corn, promised both coconut and pineapple in the creme of what looked like Golden Oreo Thins. We've already reviewed a a coconut version of Oreo Thins, but this was more different than just the pineapple, since the other coconut ones used chocolate cookies.
The filling may have looked like standard white Oreo filling, but when I crunched in, it quickly became clear that the addition of coconut and pineapple to the Golden Oreo made it really sweet, very fruity and quite awful. Just a terrible combination of tastes. Yucko!
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: I could make out lots of things — the regular Golden Oreo smell, some coconut and pineapple.
From the package: “Made in Canada”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (157 snacks)
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Cookies (639 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- Coconut (63 snacks)
- Alcohol-themed Snacks (58 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road