Pillsbury Mini Double Chocolate Cookies
Taste test: These "Mini" cookies were indeed smallish, with roundish shapes and chips embedded inside that were quite a bit darker than the chocolate-looking surfaces.
They had a soft feel and a good helping of chocolate, but all in all, I think "double chocolate" cookies are overrated, as the contrast between the dough and the chocolate is part of what makes regular chocolate chip cookies so good. A normal chocolate chip cookie would probably have worked better for this format.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of remotely brownie-like.
From the package: “Soft baked” ... “Partially Produced with Genetic Engineering”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Cookies (637 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (73 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road