Taste test: This package contained a stack of rectangular cookies with a milk chocolate coating on one side of each one.
The illustration on the wrapper looked amazing and for some reason had had me expecting something more elaborate like sandwiches, but I got over it really fast, because the simple coated cookies were quite good. Nice crunch and great milk chocolate taste!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Product of Poland”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Euromart, Dot Ave, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
- Walkers Bugles Southern Style BBQ
- Lemarié Pâtissier Mini Pancakes
- Hwa Yuan Potato Chips Himalayan Pink Salt
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road