Taste test: This limited-edition flavor of Oreos put a mint filling between two Oreo chocolate cookies with the usual design, and when we offered them to some snackers, everyone was thrilled to grab one to try. The Oreo folks didn't attempt to create the red-and-white stripes that many peppermint snacks have, nor did they do a filling split between red and white (which would similar to other split-filling Oreo flavors such as Candy Corn, Caramel Apple and Reese's), opting instead for just a uniform pinkish filling.
Everyone who ate one was glad that they did. People generally couldn't notice much difference in taste between this and the non-limited-edition green Mint Oreo, but that's a good thing, because we really liked those too. We also noticed that the cookies had the same better-than-normal-Oreo crispness as the green mint ones. Great!
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate mint smell.
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (157 snacks)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Cookies (637 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- Mints (163 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road