Taste test: These small cookies were shaped like gingerbread men, with lots of green and red sprinkles on the surfaces.
The shapes of the actual cookies weren't quite as well-defined as the ones pictured on the bag, and some were missing limbs. The cookies were crunchy and light and tasted very good, with a middling level of ginger flavor. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good gingerbread smell.
From the package: “Happy Holidays!” ... “Baked in U.S.A.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Pepperidge Farm, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road