Taste test: These small cookies were shaped like gingerbread men, with lots of green and red sprinkles on the surfaces.
The shapes of the actual cookies weren't quite as well-defined as the ones pictured on the bag, and some were missing limbs. The cookies were crunchy and light and tasted very good, with a middling level of ginger flavor. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good gingerbread smell.
From the package: “Happy Holidays!” ... “Baked in U.S.A.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Pepperidge Farm, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road