Taste test: These smallish rectangular cookies were kind of odd, because the name seemed to indicate that they were going to correspond to chess pieces, yet the actual cookies (and also the ones depicted on the bag) had non-chess-related illustrations, such as Christmas trees, wreaths and candy canes.
There nothing wrong with making Christmas cookies, and indeed these cookies tasted very good, but what in the world does that have to do with Chess? This seemed like a very weird way to sell Christmas cookies..
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice butter cookie smell. Sweet and strong.
From the package: “Baked in U.S.A.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Pepperidge Farm, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Cookies (623 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road