Taste test: These thin, round ginger cookies were supposed to include almonds as well, but they really didn't seem much different from IKEA's non-almond version.
The pictures on the box showed some almond fragments in the cookies, but the actual cookies had just the tiniest almond bits in some of the cookies, and only if you looked carefully for them. The cookies had a light crunch and tasted very good, with just enough sweetness to go along with plenty of ginger. The ginger was sufficiently strong that nobody really tasted any almond. Our snackers enjoyed these a lot.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong sweet ginger smell. Nice.
From the package: “Ginger thins with almonds” ... “Produced in Sweden”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at IKEA. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road