Taste test: This package contained two stacks of five gingerbread cookies each, with one stack shaped like hearts and the other like seven-pointed stars. Both kinds were large, but the hearts were even bigger than the stars. Both kinds also featured an off-center hole in each piece. The color was pretty typical gingerbread.
I crunched in to find a light crunch with a good but not particularly strong gingerbread taste. It was nicely sweet but not as strong in the ginger department as most ginger snaps. Still good.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet ginger cookie smell.
From the package: “Ginger bread” ... “Swedish Recipe and Quality”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Sweden (25 reviews)
- Cookies (585 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (370 snacks)
- Ginger Snacks (51 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at IKEA. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road