Taste test: This package contained two stacks of five gingerbread cookies each, with one stack shaped like hearts and the other like seven-pointed stars. Both kinds were large, but the hearts were even bigger than the stars. Both kinds also featured an off-center hole in each piece. The color was pretty typical gingerbread.
I crunched in to find a light crunch with a good but not particularly strong gingerbread taste. It was nicely sweet but not as strong in the ginger department as most ginger snaps. Still good.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet ginger cookie smell.
From the package: “Ginger bread” ... “Swedish Recipe and Quality”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Sweden (27 reviews)
- Cookies (642 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Ginger Snacks (58 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road