Pejoy Cookies & Cream
Taste test: This snack was made by the same company as Pocky, but it reversed the Pocky formula by putting turning the solid cookie stick into a hollow tube and changing the sweet coating into a sweet filling. This flavor tried to be like Oreos, with a chocolate cookie and a vanilla cream filling.
I crunched in to find that the tube walls were thin but lacked the brittle crunch of Oreos. But the taste of the cookie and filling was a whole lot like Oreos and tasted quite good.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like Oreos.
From the package: “Creamy vanilla filled chocolate biscuit sticks” ... “Artificially Flavored”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pocky (9 snacks)
- Snacks from Japan (171 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Cookies (637 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
This snack was discovered by Matt Gagnon. Review published April 2016.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road