Peggy Lawton Choco-Chip Cookies
Taste test: I've seen these single-serve cookie packs in groceries stores for decades, and probably impulse-purchased some a few times, but I somehow never thought of reviewing them until now.
The package was basically a stack of three cookies in a clear wrapper, each fairly thin and 3 inches in diameter. The chocolate chips were small, and there were quite a lot of them. The dough had a typical chocolate chip cookie tan color, which got a little darker around the edges. I poured myself some cold milk and crunched in to find a strong crunch and a good taste, with tasty dough and a generous helping of chocolate. Good cookies.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate smell.
From the package: “Net Wt. 2 oz. (57 grams)”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Peggy Lawton Kitchens, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road