Taste test: This package held a tray with short wafer rolls that alternate between brown and light beige spirals running the length of each roll. The rolls were hollow, but the inner surfaces did seem to have a peanut butter coating.
I crunched in to find that the texture was not typical of wafer rolls, as there wasn't the brittle feel, but instead it was more cookie-like, and not a crunchy cookie, but more of a crumbly one. The taste was kind of like a weak peanut butter cookie, as there was some PB to taste, but not a lot as peanut butter snacks go. This was a bold change from the usual wafer roll formula, but the result was just OK.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like Nutter Butters, but weaker.
From the package: “Wafer Roll with Peanut Butter Filling”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road