Peanut Butter Oreo Fudge Cremes
Taste test: These cookies were a lot like the original and mint versions of Fudge Cremes (neither of which have much similarity to actual Oreo sandwich cookies) but substituted a peanut butter creme for the Oreo-like creme filling in the others, while retaining the fudge coating.
These result was pretty good, as there was a mild, very sweet peanut butter taste mixed with chocolate (and with a hint of Oreo creme taste in the filling as well) but none of the stick-to-your-mouth feel of actual peanut butter. This package contained four cookies, and I ate them in rapid succession.
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great peanut butter and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Fudge covered chocolate cookies”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at CVS Health. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road