Peanut Butter Oreo Fudge Cremes
Taste test: These cookies were a lot like the original and mint versions of Fudge Cremes (neither of which have much similarity to actual Oreo sandwich cookies) but substituted a peanut butter creme for the Oreo-like creme filling in the others, while retaining the fudge coating.
These result was pretty good, as there was a mild, very sweet peanut butter taste mixed with chocolate (and with a hint of Oreo creme taste in the filling as well) but none of the stick-to-your-mouth feel of actual peanut butter. This package contained four cookies, and I ate them in rapid succession.
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great peanut butter and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Fudge covered chocolate cookies”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (157 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Cookies (637 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (348 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road