Taste test: These cookie sandwiches had a chocolate filling in between two square, beige cookies, with an assortment of animal illustrations printed in edible brown ink on the outer cookie surfaces. The filling was fairly thick, but still much thinner than the cookies.
I crunched in to find a crumbly feel, with many crumbs produced, and a very sweet taste. The chocolate from the filling was there in the taste, but it wasn't a dominant flavor, as the overall sweetness reigned. They were OK cookies, but not great. The animals added a nice visual touch, but the cookies didn't stand out for flavor.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong, very sweet cookie smell, but only vaguely like chocolate.
From the package: “feito con leite” ... “novo fórmula”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Brazil (95 reviews)
- Chocolate (1808 snacks)
- Cookies (641 snacks)
- Sandwiches (285 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road