Taste test: These cookie sandwiches had a chocolate filling in between two square, beige cookies, with an assortment of animal illustrations printed in edible brown ink on the outer cookie surfaces. The filling was fairly thick, but still much thinner than the cookies.
I crunched in to find a crumbly feel, with many crumbs produced, and a very sweet taste. The chocolate from the filling was there in the taste, but it wasn't a dominant flavor, as the overall sweetness reigned. They were OK cookies, but not great. The animals added a nice visual touch, but the cookies didn't stand out for flavor.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong, very sweet cookie smell, but only vaguely like chocolate.
From the package: “feito con leite” ... “novo fórmula”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Mineirão One Stop Mart, Union Square, Somerville. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road