Taste test: These round cookie sandwiches were wide, at over two inches in diameter, and about as thick as an Oreo. They didn't resemble the picture on the package much, as the actual cookies were light beige, versus the brown ones shown.
We crunched in to find a nice soft crunch from the cookies, plus a very tasty hit of sweet cinnamon from the white creamy filling. They were really, really good. Mmmmm!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Hot Tamales. Great.
From the package: “Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Sugar, Vegetable Fat, Milk Powder, Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate, Cinnamon Flavour.” ... “Australia Milk Powder”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Sun Hung Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road