Taste test: This package contained square cookies sandwiches with a triple-chocolate formula: two chocolate cookies with micro-chocolate chips embedded inside, and in between the cookies, a chocolate creme layer. We crunched in to find a nice light crunch, with lots of chocolate from the three chocolate sources, without being too sweet. These went great with some cold milk.
Bonus! The nutrition label said there'd be eight sandwiches, but really there were nine!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice chocolate fudge smell.
From the package: “Flavoured choco chip sandwich cookies”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Foodland, North Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road