Taste test: This package looked similar to the Hide & Seek Fab! Chocolate from the same company, but in this case, they took the similar cookies to the ones that were turned into sandwiches for Fab! by combining two with filling, and instead gave us just the cookies.
We say "similar" because while the other cookies had a series of ripples parallel to two of the edges on one side, with miniature chocolate chips embedded inside, in this case the ripples ran diagonally. They had a light crunch and lots of chocolate to taste, a good snack with some cold milk.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate chip cookie smell.
From the package: “World's Best Moulded Chocolate Chip Cookies” ... “Made with the World's Finest Chocolates”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at India Market, Waltham. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road