Taste test: These sandwich cookies clearly took their inspiration from Oreos, but they looked quite different from most Oreo knockoffs. The 10 sandwiches in the package had rectangular shapes, with the word BOURBON in the center of each outer cookie face and rows of five holes each above and below the word. The cookies were about as dark as Oreos, and the creme in between them was white.
I crunched in to find that these were very good cookies, with excellent crunch and top-notch tastes, a great combination of chocolate and creme. It didn't taste exactly like an Oreo, though it was similar. The creme in particular had its own distinct taste — and a very good one at that.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice nice mix of chocolate and creme, a bit different than Oreos.
From the package: “Insist on export pack” ... “Product of India”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from India (98 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Cookies (639 snacks)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road