Taste test: These midsize cookies were round-ish and had seven ridges along the top, forming parallel-ish lines. There were three rows of cookies in the package, packed very tightly onto a plastic tray.
I crunched in to find a very crumbly feel and a good sweet taste. The package mentioned cashew butter, but I couldn't really notice that, just a typical butter cookie type of flavor. Good cookies.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet cookie smell.
From the package: “Product of India”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road