Taste test: These midsize cookies were round-ish and had seven ridges along the top, forming parallel-ish lines. There were three rows of cookies in the package, packed very tightly onto a plastic tray.
I crunched in to find a very crumbly feel and a good sweet taste. The package mentioned cashew butter, but I couldn't really notice that, just a typical butter cookie type of flavor. Good cookies.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet cookie smell.
From the package: “Product of India”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at India Market, Waltham. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road