Taste test: These sandwich cookies from Mexico were shaped like Vienna Wafers, rather than the peanut-like shapes of Nutter Butters, and had different markings on their surfaces, highlighting the Pagasa name with a diamond in the center and some diagonal lines emanating outward.
We crunched in to find a very good peanut butter taste, sort of like Nutter Butters but different. Very good, and a heck of a value at just $1 for 17 fairly large cookie sandwiches.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good peanut butter cookie smell.
From the package: “with real peanut butter!”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Mexico (124 reviews)
- Cookies (611 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
- Sandwiches (276 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road