Taste test: When I saw the words "peanut butter crackers" on this box, I assumed that these would be cracker sandwiches with peanut butter in the middle, but they actually were nothing like that.
They weren't even really crackers by my definition, but actually cookies. Each one was square-shaped with rounded corners, very thin and a bit over half an inch on each side, with some markings on one side that resembled the exterior of a peanut. There was a nice crunch and lots of intense peanut butter taste. The exterior seemed to be kind of like a butter cookie, and the center was crunchy dried peanut butter, but the whole thing was so thin that it was hard to tell where the cookie ended and the peanut butter began. Very tasty and sweet, and each piece was so small that it was hard not to eat lots of them.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet peanut butter smell.
From the package: “A new kind of cracker” ... “What if you could take all of the great things about PB2 and roll them into a great tasting, healthy snack? Well, we did it for you. We hope you enjoy the results.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Bell Plantation, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road