Taste test: These cookies were thin, round and fairly large, with a graham cracker interior and thin chocolate fudge coating. They were a lot like Keebler Deluxe Grahams, except round instead of rectangular.
They were really quite good, with a nice crunch and a perfect combination of chocolate and graham. They also made a lot of crumbs. Great with milk! There were 14 cookies in the package, which seemed like a heck of a deal for just $1.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice chocolate graham cracker smell.
From the package: “What's your favorite Oven Baked Cookie? Everybody has a favorite Oven Baked cookie! From an afternoon treat to an after dinner sweet, delight the whole family when you bring home their favorite Oven Baked cookie!”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Interbake Foods LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road