Taste test: I'm a fan of all things (well, most things) chocolate, but I've never been a fan of Ovaltine the beverage. Still, when I spotted these cookies based on the same brand, it seemed worth a try.
The package contained four individual packs of five cookies each. The rectangular cookies had kind of a light brownish beige color, with the top of each cookie featuring the Ovaltine logo surrounded by a parallelogram that had some rays radiating out from the top and bottom. The bottom surfaces had kind of a zig-zag lightning pattern.
I crunched in to find a good crunchy cookie texture and very nice taste. The flavor was kind of like a cross between a graham cracker and a butter cookie (with maybe some added chocolate) but the texture of a cookie. Far better than I expected from Ovaltine!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
From the package: “4 snack packs” ... “Keep in a fresh dry place/Guárdese en lugar freso y seco.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road