Orion Strawberry Yogurt Cracker
Taste test: These snacks were a whole lot like Orion's Choco Boy, with a cookie inserted into a sweet candy for each piece to form the shape of a mushroom, the difference here being that the candy was strawberry-flavored instead of chocolate.
The strawberry part was a paler shade of pink than shown on the box, and those parts were proportionally smaller compared to the cookie sticks than shown, plus the cookies were all connected to the strawberry at weird angles, but still, the cookies generally did look kind of like mushrooms. The taste was good, with a nice sweet strawberry yogurt taste and a crunchy feel from the cookie.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet strawberry smell, but fairly mild.
From the package: “Product of China”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from China (129 reviews)
- Cookies (639 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road