Taste test: This box contained two separately wrapped trays of roughly rectangular chocolate chips cookies from Korea.
The shape of the cookies made them stand out from just about every other chocolate chip cookies we've ever seen, but otherwise, they were pretty ordinary. They were crunchy and kind of brittle with a good taste, but nothing special here. We got these at our favorite Korean supermarket, but really they didn't taste any different or better than your average store-brand chocolate chip cookies.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild, but a good chocolate smell.
From the package: “since 1986 original cookies”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road