Taste test: This limited-edition Oreo wasn't the first tiramisu-flavored one we found, as there was a Tiramisu flavor from Japan two years ago. But this was really a much different product, with full-thickness cookies instead of Thins and two layers of creme — one white, one beige — instead of just a beige layer.
I peeled open the package to find that, much like the 3-layer Red, White & Blue Oreo, the two layers were considerably messier in reality than in the immaculate sandwich pictured on the container. Although the sandwich was much more substantial than the Japanese version, the taste was much the same, with lots of coffee flavor to go along with the chocolate, leaving the overall taste quite different from a plain Oreo.
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet coffee and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Limited edition” ... “Artificially flavored”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (160 snacks)
- Chocolate (1826 snacks)
- Cookies (652 snacks)
- Limited Editions (421 snacks)
- Sandwiches (288 snacks)
- Coffee Snacks (41 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Cadbury 5 Star 3D
- Corn Nuts Crunch Mix Fiery Hot
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road