Taste test: This limited-edition Oreo wasn't the first tiramisu-flavored one we found, as there was a Tiramisu flavor from Japan two years ago. But this was really a much different product, with full-thickness cookies instead of Thins and two layers of creme — one white, one beige — instead of just a beige layer.
I peeled open the package to find that, much like the 3-layer Red, White & Blue Oreo, the two layers were considerably messier in reality than in the immaculate sandwich pictured on the container. Although the sandwich was much more substantial than the Japanese version, the taste was much the same, with lots of coffee flavor to go along with the chocolate, leaving the overall taste quite different from a plain Oreo.
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet coffee and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Limited edition” ... “Artificially flavored”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (151 snacks)
- Chocolate (1746 snacks)
- Cookies (601 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Sandwiches (272 snacks)
- Coffee Snacks (37 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road