Taste test: This version of Oreo Thins had the same slim form factor as the other varieties (now totaling six) and used the same cookies as the Golden and Lemon ones. The difference here was the filling, which had kind of a dull caramel color.
I crunched in to find the usual nice texture — the light crunch of the Thins is really growing on me — along with a nice mildly sweet, just slightly salty caramel taste. Very good.
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice caramel smell.
From the package: “thin & crispy sandwich cookies”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road