Taste test: This version of Oreo Thins had the same slim form factor as the other varieties (now totaling six) and used the same cookies as the Golden and Lemon ones. The difference here was the filling, which had kind of a dull caramel color.
I crunched in to find the usual nice texture — the light crunch of the Thins is really growing on me — along with a nice mildly sweet, just slightly salty caramel taste. Very good.
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice caramel smell.
From the package: “thin & crispy sandwich cookies”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (157 snacks)
- Cookies (637 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road