Taste test: This version of Oreo Thins had the same slim form factor as the other varieties (now totaling six) and used the same cookies as the Golden and Lemon ones. The difference here was the filling, which had kind of a dull caramel color.
I crunched in to find the usual nice texture — the light crunch of the Thins is really growing on me — along with a nice mildly sweet, just slightly salty caramel taste. Very good.
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice caramel smell.
From the package: “thin & crispy sandwich cookies”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road