Taste test: These Oreos had the same extra-thin black cookies as the other Thins, with a light green filling that looked much like the mint version. I bit in to find a chocolate-and-creme taste on the first bite that didn't seen pistachio-like at all. But shortly after that, when filling reached my tongue, the taste was very strongly like pistachio ice cream.
Oddly, there was no mention of pistachios in the ingredients, but this was fairly predictable for Oreos, as their Coconut Thins contained no coconut. When we shared these around, pistachio fans generally liked them, but people did note an almond-like taste, which is apparently typical for pistachio ice creams.
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just the regular chocolate Oreo smell. No pistachio that I could notice.
From the package: “Made in Canada”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (157 snacks)
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Cookies (637 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road