Taste test: These Oreos had the same extra-thin black cookies as the other Thins, with a light green filling that looked much like the mint version. I bit in to find a chocolate-and-creme taste on the first bite that didn't seen pistachio-like at all. But shortly after that, when filling reached my tongue, the taste was very strongly like pistachio ice cream.
Oddly, there was no mention of pistachios in the ingredients, but this was fairly predictable for Oreos, as their Coconut Thins contained no coconut. When we shared these around, pistachio fans generally liked them, but people did note an almond-like taste, which is apparently typical for pistachio ice creams.
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just the regular chocolate Oreo smell. No pistachio that I could notice.
From the package: “Made in Canada”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (150 snacks)
- Snacks from Canada (337 reviews)
- Chocolate (1730 snacks)
- Cookies (596 snacks)
- Nuts (506 snacks)
- Sandwiches (268 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road