Taste test: This coffee-themed version of Oreo Thins had the usual two thin dark cookies enclosing each sandwich, with a layer of light beige-colored creme filling in between. (It wasn't the first coffee-flavored Oreo, as we previously reviewed their Dunkin' Donuts Mocha and Tiramisu flavors.)
I have enjoyed many coffee-flavored snacks, but I'm not a coffee drinker, so the fine distinctions between coffee, latte, espresso, cappuccino etc. would surely elude me. Having said that, the taste of this one seemed to match up with a latte, delivering a light hit of coffee amid lots of cream, plus of course the chocolate and sugar of an Oreo. I enjoyed it even more with some cold whole milk.
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mocha-like smell, mild on the coffee part.
From the package: “thin & crispy sandwich cookies” ... “Always made with real cocoa” ... “The wait is over ... Milka Oreo chocolate candy bars are here!” ... “Made in Canada”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (157 snacks)
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Cookies (637 snacks)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- Coffee Snacks (41 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road