Taste test: This coffee-themed version of Oreo Thins had the usual two thin dark cookies enclosing each sandwich, with a layer of light beige-colored creme filling in between. (It wasn't the first coffee-flavored Oreo, as we previously reviewed their Dunkin' Donuts Mocha and Tiramisu flavors.)
I have enjoyed many coffee-flavored snacks, but I'm not a coffee drinker, so the fine distinctions between coffee, latte, espresso, cappuccino etc. would surely elude me. Having said that, the taste of this one seemed to match up with a latte, delivering a light hit of coffee amid lots of cream, plus of course the chocolate and sugar of an Oreo. I enjoyed it even more with some cold whole milk.
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mocha-like smell, mild on the coffee part.
From the package: “thin & crispy sandwich cookies” ... “Always made with real cocoa” ... “The wait is over ... Milka Oreo chocolate candy bars are here!” ... “Made in Canada”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (149 snacks)
- Snacks from Canada (336 reviews)
- Chocolate (1723 snacks)
- Cookies (593 snacks)
- Sandwiches (272 snacks)
- Coffee Snacks (36 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Star Market at the Prudential Center, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road