Taste test: This package was labeled as Family Size, and it sure contained a lot of sandwiches, thanks to both the larger size of the package and the thinness of the Thins. I didn't have the patience to count them, but I did have the patience to do math, so multiplying the serving size from the Nutrition Facts by the number of servings meant 52 Oreo sandwiches.
Just like the non-Thins Dark Chocolate Oreos, the creme filling in this kind was just about the same color as the cookies, maybe a bit darker, so certainly dark enough to earn the label Dark Chocolate. I grabbed four sandwiches, poured myself some cold milk and crunched in to find that there was an intense chocolate taste, noticeably stronger than the regular Oreo Thins, but not vastly stronger, and the milk provided some nice balance. I ate these basically for breakfast, and they gave me a nice chocolate rush to start the day.
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: More intense chocolate smell than regular Oreos.
From the package: “Thin & crispy sandwich cookies” ... “Always made with real cocoa” ... “Family size!” ... “A thin & crispy twist on the Oreo cookie you love” ... “at Oreo we ❤️ cocoa, so we use real cocoa in every chocolatey Oreo cookie we make”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wegmans. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road