Oreo Thins Bites White Fudge Dipped Original
Taste test: This version of Oreos followed the lead of the Fudge Dipped Thin Bites, with thinner, smaller-diameter Oreo sandwiches coated in fudge, but this time it was white fudge.
The white coating was a close match for the creme filling in both thickness and color, so a bit-open profile was really three white layers and two black layers. The combination of white fudge and tiny Oreos was excellent. The thin cookies gave the sandwich a nice light crunch, and the compact size made it a quick eat, with an obvious temptation to eat lots of them. Our snackers were big fans!
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice white chocolate smell.
From the package: “Discover Oreo Thins Bites: Thin and crispy bite-sized perfection”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road