Oreo Thins Bites Fudge Dipped Mint Creme
Taste test: This version of Oreos had a long and complicated name, and they needed it to explain all of the steps removed it was from the original Oreos.
It had the thinner cookies from the Thins, the smaller-diameter from the Minis, the green mint creme from Mint Oreos and the fudge coating from fudge-covered full-size Oreos. As expected, the result was just excellent. The thin cookies gave a light crunch, the filling gave just enough mint, the coating delivered lots of delicious fudge, and the whole thing was sufficiently small that you can eat lots of them — nine per serving, according to the Nutrition Facts. A lot like the Girl Scouts Thin Mints. Just when you think Oreos can't get any better, they did!
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Excellent chocolate mint smell, just like all of the other kinds of mint Oreos.
From the package: “Discover Oreo Thins Bites: Thin and crispy bite-sized perfection, dipped in a thin coating of fudge”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (157 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Cookies (639 snacks)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- Mints (163 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (73 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published January 2018.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road