Oreo Thins Bites Fudge Dipped Latte
Taste test: The new Oreo variety brought together the small diameter, thin cookies and fudge coating of the Thins Bites with the latte-flavored filling first seen in the (not-fudge-covered, regular-diameter) Latte Thins.
I crunched in to find a nice light crunch, with lots of chocolate and a creamy coffee taste. The filling had the same light beige color as the Thin Bites. I liked it a lot, as it provided a nice middling level of coffee flavor while not interfering with the chocolate.
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong coffee smell.
From the package: “Thin and crispy bite-size perfection, dipped in a thin coating of fudge” ... “Serving size 9 cookies (31g)”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (151 snacks)
- Chocolate (1751 snacks)
- Cookies (603 snacks)
- Sandwiches (273 snacks)
- Coffee Snacks (37 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road