Oreo Thins Bites Fudge Dipped Latte
Taste test: The new Oreo variety brought together the small diameter, thin cookies and fudge coating of the Thins Bites with the latte-flavored filling first seen in the (not-fudge-covered, regular-diameter) Latte Thins.
I crunched in to find a nice light crunch, with lots of chocolate and a creamy coffee taste. The filling had the same light beige color as the Thin Bites. I liked it a lot, as it provided a nice middling level of coffee flavor while not interfering with the chocolate.
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong coffee smell.
From the package: “Thin and crispy bite-size perfection, dipped in a thin coating of fudge” ... “Serving size 9 cookies (31g)”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (157 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Cookies (637 snacks)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- Coffee Snacks (41 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
This snack was discovered at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published September 2020.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road