Oreo Thins Bites Fudge Dipped Coconut Creme
Taste test: This version of Thins Bites followed the same formula as the other fudge-coated ones, with two small-diameter, extra-thin cookies surrounding a creme filling, and then the whole thing was coated in fudge.
We crunched in to find a nice light crunch, with a taste that was more chocolate than coconut at first, but still with a noticeable coconut twist, transitioning into a very strong coconut flavor as time went by. So apparently the cookies and coating delayed my taste buds from coming into full contact with the coconut-flavored filling. Just for fun, I read the ingredients afterward to search for coconut, and what do you know — there was none!
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild coconut smell.
From the package: “Discover Oreo Thins Bites: Thin and crispy bite-sized perfection, dipped in a thin coating of fudge”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (150 snacks)
- Chocolate (1729 snacks)
- Cookies (596 snacks)
- Sandwiches (268 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (70 snacks)
- Coconut (61 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road