Oreo Thins Bites Fudge Dipped Coconut Creme
Taste test: This version of Thins Bites followed the same formula as the other fudge-coated ones, with two small-diameter, extra-thin cookies surrounding a creme filling, and then the whole thing was coated in fudge.
We crunched in to find a nice light crunch, with a taste that was more chocolate than coconut at first, but still with a noticeable coconut twist, transitioning into a very strong coconut flavor as time went by. So apparently the cookies and coating delayed my taste buds from coming into full contact with the coconut-flavored filling. Just for fun, I read the ingredients afterward to search for coconut, and what do you know — there was none!
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild coconut smell.
From the package: “Discover Oreo Thins Bites: Thin and crispy bite-sized perfection, dipped in a thin coating of fudge”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (160 snacks)
- Chocolate (1825 snacks)
- Cookies (651 snacks)
- Sandwiches (288 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (73 snacks)
- Coconut (65 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published January 2018.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road