Oreo Thins Bites Fudge Dipped Original
Taste test: These Oreos followed a similar formula to the coconut and mint flavors of the Fudge Dipped Thins Bites, applying a fudge coating to an Oreo sandwich made with extra-thin, reduced-diameter Oreo cookies.
In this case, they didn't alter the flavor of the underlying Oreo, and as much as we liked the flavored ones, this way worked just fine too. The bite-size pieces were great on their own or even better with cold milk, and at nine fudge-coated sandwiches per suggested serving, you might as well at a lot of them!
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Surprisingly, much weaker chocolate smell than just regular Oreos.
From the package: “Discover Oreo Thins Bites: Thin and crispy bite-sized perfection, dipped in a thin coating of fudge”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (157 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Cookies (639 snacks)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (73 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published January 2018.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road