Oreo Thins Bites Fudge Dipped Original
Taste test: These Oreos followed a similar formula to the coconut and mint flavors of the Fudge Dipped Thins Bites, applying a fudge coating to an Oreo sandwich made with extra-thin, reduced-diameter Oreo cookies.
In this case, they didn't alter the flavor of the underlying Oreo, and as much as we liked the flavored ones, this way worked just fine too. The bite-size pieces were great on their own or even better with cold milk, and at nine fudge-coated sandwiches per suggested serving, you might as well at a lot of them!
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Surprisingly, much weaker chocolate smell than just regular Oreos.
From the package: “Discover Oreo Thins Bites: Thin and crispy bite-sized perfection, dipped in a thin coating of fudge”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (149 snacks)
- Chocolate (1718 snacks)
- Cookies (592 snacks)
- Sandwiches (272 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (70 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Harry Potter Chocolate Creatures
- Crunchips X-Cut o smaku Kebab z Celulka
- Combos Spicy Honey Mustard Baked Pretzel
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Tapatío with Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road