Oreo Thins Bites
Taste test: This version of Oreos stood apart from the other three "Thins Bites" products in lacking a fudge coating. So it was just a reduced-thickness, reduced-diameter Oreo with no change in flavor or extra coating. Thanks to the lack of a coating, I was able to measure the size of the cookies (15/16-inch in diameter), plus I could see the cookies' surface pattern (a downscaled and slightly modified version of the standard Oreo markings).
Besides the reduced diameter, the major difference between these and the Oreos Thins was that instead of being carefully arranged in a tray, they were just thrown together in a bag. That didn't affect the taste — they tasted just like regular Oreos — but it did result in many of the tiny sandwiches being dinged or scuffed up to a far greater degree than their tray-arranged compatriots. The Nutrition Facts defined one serving as 13 sandwiches, which seems like a lot, but they were small, so I suppose you could eat 13 of them in rapid succession without even realizing it.
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular Oreos smell.
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (157 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Cookies (639 snacks)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (73 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published January 2018.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road